There are three main medications for testosterone treatment
- Testosterone Injections (used to optimize both Free and Total Testosterone levels)
- Enclomiphene (helps maintain the natural production of hormones and aids in preventing testicular shrinkage)
- Estrogen Blockers (used to control the levels of estrogen in men’s bodies)
Our program can help with the following:
- Increasing muscle mass
- Increasing libido
- Increasing stamina and energy
- Improved sexual performance
- Improved bone density and strength
- Improved skin elasticity and complexion
- Reducing fat
- Reducing cholesterol and diabetic levels
If you experience any of the following while utilizing testosterone supplements, please seek medical attention as soon as possible:
- Chest pains
- Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
- Weakness in one part of the body in proportion to everywhere else
- Slurred speech
What Symptoms Will Let Me Know I May Have Reduced Testosterone Levels?
A reduction in testosterone can have a variety of effects on the body, some of which are subtle, while others may be more obvious to the patient. Potential symptoms include reduction of sex drive, diminished muscle mass, a reduction in body hair, the growth of unwanted breast tissue, and erectile dysfunction in men.
How Can My Testosterone Levels Be Improved?
Changes to your lifestyle can have a meaningful impact on your testosterone levels without resorting to more invasive or pharmaceutical treatment options. Getting enough sleep, regularly exercising, and losing weight are often the most effective first steps in improving your testosterone levels.